Installation error

Jan 24, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Edited Jan 24, 2012 at 1:53 PM

When trying to install on a Windows 7 computer with Outlook 2007, I get the error:

InstallError

Details:

Name: ReplyAllwAttachFrom: file:///C:/Users/Graphics/Downloads/ReplyAllwithAttachment (1)/ReplyAllwAttach/ReplyAllwAttach.vsto
************** Exception Text **************System.Security.SecurityException: Customized functionality in this application will not work because the certificate used to sign the deployment manifest for ReplyAllwAttach or its location is not trusted. Contact your administrator for further assistance.   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustPromptKeyInternal(ClickOnceTrustPromptKeyValue promptKeyValue, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName)   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustUsingPromptKey(Uri manifest, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName)   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.VerifySecurity(ActivationContext context, Uri manifest, AddInInstallationStatus installState)   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()The Zone of the assembly that failed was:

Any idea how to resolve this?

Feb 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I am having the same problem as well.

Mar 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Unblock all the file (including the sub-directories) in the entire folder and then run the setup.exe.

It shoudl allow now the VSTO add-in successfully.

I have tried the same in my WIndows XP SP3 and it worked great

Mar 26, 2012 at 10:15 PM
saravanansrivai wrote:

Unblock all the file (including the sub-directories) in the entire folder and then run the setup.exe.

It shoudl allow now the VSTO add-in successfully.

I have tried the same in my WIndows XP SP3 and it worked great

You can unblock each file by right the file->properties>Unblock and ensure that you can do the same steps for each file on the entire directory including sub-directories

Apr 10, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Awesome.  Worked Great!  Thanks saravanansrivai!